Complaint Review: Frank And Tammy Ulrich, Frank Ulrich, Ultimate Top Beacon

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 25, 2012

• Reported By:Saint Charles Missouri
Frank And Tammy Ulrich, Frank Ulrich, Ultimate Top Beacon
15909 N.E. 76th St Vancouver, Washington U.S.A.

Frank And Tammy Ulrich, Frank Ulrich, Ultimate Top Beacon is a Ripoff! Vancouver, Washington

*Author of original report: GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Andy

*Author of original report: You are a liar Frank

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The Facts about this report

Just as an earlier report stated. Frank Ulrich and Ultimate Top Beacon is a scam. He gets ALL the money up front and has done NOTHING to improve my credit. He disappears and refuses to return any calls or emails. When he first began his disappearing act, he went to the extraordinary lengths to make up disgusting lies to excuse himself that he wasn't doing any work on my file. Supposedly his uncle in New York died (who was like a father to him) and he just couldn't get anything done, and then, his daughter was raped and he was consumed with the interaction with the police etc. After that, he disappeared. This guy is a pathological liar or has the worst luck in the world, not to mention a scum bag to boot. All that said, there is NO reason that he would disappear except that he wants to steal his alledged customers money. Stay away from him. Unfortuneately for me, I'm gonna have to chase the punk down. Keep an eye out Frank, I'm comin. Maybe we can get you to do a little time. How'd you like that slick? Anyone as accomplished as you are I'm sure has a rap sheet...on probation?

Andrew
Saint Charles, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2008 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frank-And-Tammy-Ulrich-Frank-Ulrich-Ultimate-Top-Beacon/Vancouver-Washington-98682/Frank-And-Tammy-Ulrich-Frank-Ulrich-Ultimate-Top-Beacon-is-a-Ripoff-Vancouver-Washingt-302850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frank And Tammy Ulrich, Frank Ulrich, Ultimate Top Beacon

GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!

AUTHOR: Andrew - (U.S.A.)

No, you're a scammer Frank.  Who would lie about their daughter being raped to buy time?  Just the lowest of the low scumbags.  Do you wanna make it right?  Give me my money back.  NOW!  You are even LYING right now about refunding my money.  What was the date, check number and amount of the refund?  What is your current address?  How can I contact you to resolve this?  Why can't I find you?  What is your email address? Now I know you will try to weasel out of HONESTLY fixing the problem.....

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Andy

AUTHOR: Frank - (United States of America)

Like I said I did everything possible to make every clieny happy.... You can bash all you would like, I know that I did refund your money and did do my part to make this right. If you would like detailed outlined description of hoe to do it yourself I have no problem emailing it to you. Amazing if I was such a scammer why would I respond tto this report or be willing to tell you how to do it.... And if I was a such a dcammer how come there arent hundreds of reports. You are one bitter dissatisfied client out if hundreds and hundreds of clients. I am willing to try and resolve this issue even 4 years after the fact. Aside from refunding your money again.

Frank

You are a liar Frank

AUTHOR: Andrew - (U.S.A.)

Frank,

You are a liar!  I did EVERYTHING as instructed to aid you in interacting with the credit bureaus.  YOU KNOW I AM DISSATISFIED with your lying and failure to do anything to provide the service that you were PAID to do.  You did not give me my money back.  When I finally figured out that you are a scammer, you went on to screen my calls and avoid any and all attempts to contact you.  You are a LIAR Frank.  People like you should be in jail.  If I'm ever presented the opportunity to help that come about I will certainly do my part.

Andy

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

The Facts about this report

AUTHOR: Frank - (United States of America)

First of all let me clear the air about this report.. >>>>I HELPED HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE DO THEIR CREDIT AND ONLY 2 PEOPLE WERE UNHAPPY WITH THIS PROCESS>>>>>>This client was refunded his money, but didnt repost that.   Clients were always told "There are no guarantees with this process" upfront before we bagan...Secondly the process, so everyone can see how this works and how the problem like this could exist.  The client fills out the paperwork, I then instruct them to fill out the request form for their free annual credit reports from all 3 credit agencies. They fill out and they send it out.  Once they have done that it takes about 30-45 days to the reports back,---THEY WERE SENT TO THE CLIENT----, once they receive them it was the CUSTOMERS JOB to send them to me in the mail.

Once I received them I would go to each individual website for experian, equifax, and trans union.  I would pull up the report on the site and dispute every negative item, there is certain words you can use to have them removed, this is all legal using their fair credit reporting act.  Once I did all 3, it would take about 30-45 days to get another set of reports ----THAT WERE SENT TO THE CLIENT---- , and then again they were to send them to me.  Usually the client will see signicant deletions the first time from each bureau, they were the very rare occassions that the client would not see any, either way we would do the process of disputes again.

*****Now if the client never got reports in the mail, it was their responsability to call me after the 45 day mark so they could re submit for their reports.  This was the clients responsability if they did do there part than that was on them. Every client knew their part in this from the beginning.*******

These people who have less than perfect credit usually have that credit because of irresponsability, not all of them but most of them.  If they were irresponsable taking care of their credit and now are responsable trying to fix it, then I can not help them. I did everything possible to set these clients up for a positive outcome.   ****IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO FIX YOUR OWN CREDIT I CAN GIVE YOU A DETAILED EXPLANATION OF HOW TO DO IT YOURSELF. I NO LONGER HELP ANYONE, ESPECIALLY OUT OF STATE CLIENTS..... Due to the problems it has caused with these unhappy clients.