Complaint Review: Frank Dudas

320 So.Pacific st Oceanside, California USA
  • Phone: 949-923-0087
  • Web:
  • Category: Landlords

Frank Dudas Took my application deposit of $300 and never heard from him again Oceanside California

Frank C Duda is a scammer, I looked at an apt in Oceanside and was given an application from a current tenant who said if I was interested that I should fill out the applicatin and drop off a $300 deposit ASAP if I really wanted the place.. I did just that to a mail box slot at his door and never heard back from him again.. I tried several times to check my application status to no aval. Don't ever give money to this guy unless you want to throw it away!! He needs all the $$ he can get to pay for his Cota de Caza Orange County residence

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 03:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frank-Dudas/Oceanside-California/Frank-Dudas-Took-my-application-deposit-of-300-and-never-heard-from-him-again-Oceanside-1059064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frank Dudas