sum

Complaint Review: Frank Geivelis, Pam Batchelder, Global Funding, SF Reality, Pm Connections And More

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 08, 2010

• Reported By:Hampton New Hampshire
sfrealtyhomes.com/consultingsupport.html FT. Myers, Florida U.S.A.

Frank Geivelis, Pam Batchelder, Global Funding, SF Reality, Pm Connections And More Realtors, Real Estate Services, Funding, Buying, Selling Ft Myers Florida, South Hadley Massachusetts

*General Comment: Company made good Thanks to Frank Gevelis!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Dissapointed Client

*Author of original report: Frank Geivelis, Pam Batchelder, Global Funding, SF Reality, Pm Connections And More Realtors, Real Estate Services, Funding, Buying, Selling Ft Myers Florida, South Hadley Mass FT. Myers Florida

Pam Batchelder & Frank Geivelis

IF ANYONE IS WORKING WITH, THINKING OF WORKING WITH, OR HAS BEEN DEFRAUDED BY PAM BATCHELDER / PM CONNECTIONS PLEASE EMAIL VENTURECAPITALSCAMS@HOTMAIL.COM. FGEIVELIS@GMAIL.COM THE FBI IS LOOKING FOR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THIS SCAM.

Dana
Hampton, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2008 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frank-Geivelis-Pam-Batchelder-Global-Funding-SF-Reality-Pm-Connections-And-More/FT-Myers-Florida-33901/Frank-Geivelis-Pam-Batchelder-Global-Funding-SF-Reality-Pm-Connections-And-More-Realto-304531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frank Geivelis, Pam Batchelder, Global Funding, SF Reality, Pm Connections And More

#1 General Comment

Company made good Thanks to Frank Gevelis!

AUTHOR: Dana - (United States of America)

I am Dana A Person who did this report #304531 Frank Geivelis made good with me and I Asked the ripp off report to tell this site that and they have not yet. They will not even update my request.

Dana A

Call me if any questions (((Redacted)))

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dissapointed Client

AUTHOR: Global0911 - (U.S.A.)

As Per The Complaint Filed All Accusations Are False. The Client Who Filed The Report Had Never Paid any Money To Global Funding Solutions Upfront, Global Funding Solutions Does Not Charge Any Upfront Fees Unless Correspondent Lender Requests Application Fees Or Etc. Global Funding Solutions Does Not Guarantee Anything In funding Commercial Projects. Our Mission Is too Try To Seek For Funding On Behalf Of Our Clients And Once The Transaction Closes We Are Paid a Commission For Services Rendered. In This Case The Person Complaining Worked For An Entity That Involved a Commercial Piece OF Property That He Came To Our Group For Acquisition Monies. At The Time The client Did Not Have any Monies To Put In Towards This Acquisition But Expected Or Group To Fund The Deal 100% As We all Know It Is Virtually Impossible To Recieve 100% Financing On Commercial Projects. This Client Was Just Upset That Another Entity Looked to Purchase The same Property And He Is Taking It Out and Blaming Everyone Else.
Pam Batchelder & Frank Geivelis This blog has been created to help aspiring entrepreneurs avoid the various venture capital scams that are defrauding them of their hard earned money. This is my story. I was recently defrauded of almost $10,000 by this PM Connections of South Hadley, MA and Keene, NH. And Global Funding in Ft. Myers Florida owned by Frank as President and Pam as Vice President Pam Batchelder called me from my profile on MyCapital.com, told me she had a private investor willing to back my project. I made my first mistake by advancing funds and doing an Appraisail when she said she had an investor lined up (now I know to never pay ANY up front fees without consulting an attorney skilled in dealing with these transactions). She said she had an investor who would provide a $4 million line of credit. The con went on from there. Everything appeared to going smoothly, a closing date was supposedly set, and as the date approached, everything started falling apart (probably because it was never going to close). Upon further investigation, it was obvious that there were never any real investors lined up and that this was a fraud.

IF ANYONE IS WORKING WITH, THINKING OF WORKING WITH, OR HAS BEEN DEFRAUDED BY PAM BATCHELDER / PM CONNECTIONS PLEASE EMAIL THE FBI IS LOOKING FOR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THIS SCAM.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC