Complaint Review: Frank Gowin Roofing

• Updated: Sun, August 26, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Auburn California United States of America
Frank Gowin Roofing
13725 Hillsdale Ct Grass Valley, California United States of America

Frank Gowin Roofing Renee Drusylla, Justin Gowin Contractor Scam, Money Was Paid and Job was not done Grass Valley, California

I needed a roofing job done. I'm a business person and I met Renee Drusylla at church. She told me she subcontract with Frank Gowin Roofing Company. First she said her boyfriend Justin Gowin who worked for his father was going to come out and do the estimate. I took time off but he does not show up, and she showed up by herself. She took pictures of the roof and measured. She said she was intern learning the ropes. She showed me business card. then I got an estimate sent to me from Frank Gowin Roofing Company which was less the other two estimates I had gotten. Renee told me she could take the payment and the work would start the same week. Well I paid but the work was never done. I only get answering machine when I try to call. Renee does not show up to church anymore. I am out $8,000 an have to get a lawyer and sue now. Don't hire this company they will rip you off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2012 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frank-Gowin-Roofing/Grass-Valley-California-95949/Frank-Gowin-Roofing-Renee-Drusylla-Justin-Gowin-Contractor-Scam-Money-Was-Paid-and-Job-w-932902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frank Gowin Roofing