Complaint Review: Frank J Rumbauskas

• Updated: Sat, March 01, 2014

• Reported By: Bill — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Frank J Rumbauskas
North Beach, California San Antonio, Texas USA

Frank J Rumbauskas NeverColdCallAgain.com Shipped me 6 cd's ALL WERE BLANK San Antonio Texas

I ordered Cold Calling is a Waste of Time. I also ordered The Sales Mastery Program. What I recieved was 6 cd's (2 for the CCWT and 4 for the TSMP) ALL WERE BLANK. I'm not talking about a cd with some corrupted files that were not working, I am saying all cd's were blank and never recorded on. Of course I submitted a customer support ticket for have this resolved but I never heard back from them. It has been almost 9 weeks since the original ticket went in and still no results. All cd's came with this jerks picture on them but NO information. I told them I was willing to send back the cd's to prove they came blank but still no answer. This guy is a fraud. Stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2014 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frank-J-Rumbauskas/San-Antonio-Texas/Frank-J-Rumbauskas-NeverColdCallAgaincom-Shipped-me-6-cds-ALL-WERE-BLANK-San-Antonio-Te-1127509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frank J Rumbauskas