Complaint Review: Frank J Rumbauskas

• Reported By: Bill — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Frank J Rumbauskas
North Beach, California San Antonio, Texas USA

Frank J Rumbauskas Shipped me 6 cd's ALL WERE BLANK San Antonio Texas

I sent for his Never Cold Call Again Book that comes with 2 cd's. I also ordered The Sales Mastery Program that comes with 4 cd's. When I tried to listen to one of the cd's I discovered it was blank. I started to inspect the rest of the order and found that ALL the cd's that I got were blank. I submitted a support ticket back in Dec. 2013. I have contacted them many times since then. I said I have all the cd's and am willing to mail them back to them to prove they are blank. They always act polite and blow me off by telling me they submitted the reshipment request to they "head office". They have definetly had enough time to correct this many times over. They are scam artists. I think we all need to go to his facebook page and twitter account and start posting our experiences there for all to see.

Bill M

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frank-J-Rumbauskas/San-Antonio-Texas/Frank-J-Rumbauskas-Shipped-me-6-cds-ALL-WERE-BLANK-San-Antonio-Texas-1123699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frank J Rumbauskas