Complaint Review: Frank McCoy

• Reported By: foolish — GRANTS PASS Oregon
Frank McCoy
527 NW Elm Ave Redmond, Oregon United States of America

Frank McCoy McCoy brothers hay Stole $3200 BEWARE Redmond, Oregon

I purchased 20 ton of horse Quality orchard grass hay. After many delays the first 10 tons showed up. It was poor feeder hay when asked Frank said it was the wrong stack sent to me.  He wanted to send me some different hay. When I asked to see pictures of the new hay it to was awful so I asked for my money back.  Frank had the 10 tons removed and said he would refund my money after a lot of contacts he stop answering calls and emails.          I filed a lawsuit but can not serve papers to proceed because I only have a postal mail station address and never saw Frank to give a description to the server. if anyone can help with this please do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2013 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frank-McCoy/Redmond-Oregon-97756/Frank-McCoy-McCoy-brothers-hay-Stole-3200-BEWARE-Redmond-Oregon-1039537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frank McCoy