Complaint Review: Frank Rambaskus

• Submitted: Tue, May 24, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, May 24, 2011

• Reported By: Kesi Afalava — South Jordan Utah Virgin Islands (US)
Frank Rambaskus
McHenry, Illinois United States of America

Frank Rambaskus Never Cold Call 30 days free is really 15 days. He will upsell you with other products over and over. McHenry, Illinois

First I get the product about 2 weeks after shipping and found that I had 30 days from when it was shipped to view it and get a full refund.

Then I was going to send it back about 60 days later because there is a 90 day return policy.  I called for info and it directed me to a 24/7 help desk.  I send a ticket for a question.  I had another question and the ticket email responded that I have used up my tickets.  I wait till the next day and it said the same thing.

Till now I still need the order number and order date to fill out the form to send back with the product.  Without the form they will charge another 10% fee on top of the restocking fee.

He would always try to upsell me in the mean time.  I read one of his articles that said get about 15 leads daily for free.  I took about an hour to read the whole thing to find that I had to pay $47 to get started. [continued below]....

Last but not least, he preaches no cold calling but goes against his own preaching but only have an assistant do it.  He is trying to make like we are marketers instead of telemarketers.  Bottom line, cold calling is not as bad as he makes it.

If his mission was really to help salespeople to do better, he would at least have a customer service that can truly help instead of make things more difficult by limiting one question per week, give 30 days from receiving the product not shipping date, and give 3-6 months of mastering the one product instead up upselling a new product every week.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2011 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frank-Rambaskus/McHenry-Illinois-60050/Frank-Rambaskus-Never-Cold-Call-30-days-free-is-really-15-days-He-will-upsell-you-with-o-732612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frank Rambaskus