Complaint Review: Frank Rumbaskus

• Updated: Wed, September 08, 2010

• Reported By: Ray — windsor Connecticut United States of America
Frank Rumbaskus
4610 Prime Parkway Internet United States of America

Frank Rumbaskus Never Cold Call Company advertised 30 day guarantee, have confirmation of delivery, but they charge me anyways Internet

I ordered products with a 30 day guarantee that I would only be charged for shipping if I returned the product (6 CD's & a book and an e-book).  I did so because I could not successfully ge the link for the e-book.

They went ahead and illegally charged my Credit Card.  I have written confirmation that they recieved the material within 30 days.

I believe this is a scam and they hide behind the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2010 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frank-Rumbaskus/internet/Frank-Rumbaskus-Never-Cold-Call-Company-advertised-30-day-guarantee-have-confirmation-of-638844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frank Rumbaskus