Complaint Review: Frank Rumbauskas

• Submitted: Tue, September 13, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, September 26, 2011

• Reported By: Gary Sy — Vancouver Washington United States of America
Frank Rumbauskas
FJR Advisors, Inc. 1141 N. Loop 1604 E., Suite 105 San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Frank Rumbauskas FJR Advisors Returned 5 days before end of free trial, still charged. Have tracking number. San Antonio, Texas

*Author of original report: I FINALLY got my money back! Thanks!

I previously posted on here defending Frank R from others saying they did not receive their product.  Well, now I have a big complaint as well.

I paid for the shipping on his 2 courses, Cold Calling is a Waste of Time and Sales Mastery.  I had a 30 day free trial.  I returned my course within 25 days.  Still, on the 30th day I was charged for the courses.  He can make no excuse such as "I didn't return it" as I have a tracking number, proof of delivery.  I inckluded SO MUCH information when I returned the materials, including the Return form that was on his site.  I have opened support tickets with no response for a week now.  There is no phone number to speak to a live person.

I put my faith in Frank.  I will, for now, give him the benefit of the doubt that he does not PURPOSELY rip people off, just that his system of returns is REALLY BAD. [continued below]....
.....  Was the course worth the cost, probably.  You know what they say, if you only learn one thing then it is worth it.

Well, in the return process I learned one thing, STAY AWAY FROM FRANK RUMBAUSKAS and his products if you think there might be even a slight chance you will return his materials.  I will update this if I ever get my money back.  Even if I do, his returns systems sucks.  That will not change.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2011 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frank-Rumbauskas/San-Antonio-Texas-78232/Frank-Rumbauskas-FJR-Advisors-Returned-5-days-before-end-of-free-trial-still-charged-Hav-776354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frank Rumbauskas

I FINALLY got my money back! Thanks!

AUTHOR: Gary Sy - (United States of America)

Their 30 day free trial is really only about a 14 day trial if you do not want them to charge your card.  They take nearly 2 weeks to respond to support tickets and to process your returns.  At least that is my epxerience.

If you cannot afford to be without the $47, $97 or more until the return os processed then DO NOT ORDER THIS.  You will be charged if you take more than a few days to receive this (the countdown clock starts when you order it no matter how long shipping takes), to read and listen to this and to return it.

The product is basic, not bad but nothing great.  However, if you get one good idea, or if your belief that cold calling is truly a waste of time is strenghtened then the course is worth it.

If you need to contact the company YOU WILL NEVER DO SO BY PHONE.  THey list a phone number but it is not answered but a person nor is there voicemail available to leave.  As I stated, all must be done through support tickets online and that takes forever to get a response.

In review, not a bad product, nor a bad company but DEFINITELY THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I have ever dealt with, THE WORST!