Complaint Review: Frank Rumbauskas

• Reported By: Regina — Doylestown Pennsylvania United States of America
Frank Rumbauskas
1141 N. Loop 1604 E. Suite 105 Internet United States of America

Frank Rumbauskas the cold calling monster What about me Frank? Internet

What about me Frank?  I'm no Billy Loi, I never threw you or any of your competitors under the bus, and yet Billy's situation nearly mirrors my experience with your company. As I was ordering your system I came across the exact same thing "get the system for $47 instead of $97"  I signed up.  A couple weeks later I received the Sales Mastery Program and although I was expecting a hard cover book(the one you're holding in many of your advertisements) and some CDs I thought "maybe this is the cheaper version".

I started reading some of it here and there but really didn't dive in to it. I decided to keep it after 30 days because, hey, it was only $47 and I really didn't give it a chance.  To my surprise my account was hit for $144, I thought I was charged a few times inadvertently so I sent in a help ticket (that should've been my first clue).  It  has become evident to me that  those who do not have a phone number readily available for customer service are trying to avoid all communication with the very people that put them in business!

I will now look for that warning in all my purchases. Anyway, someone got back to me and told me I purchased the Sales Mastery Program in addition to the main program. Again trying to remain positive I thought "ok may be I read the offer wrong," but this still doesn't explain where the rest of my order is then. My patience began to wear thin after I double checked with everyone in my building to see if they had my mail.

My efforts were in vain, all I received was the Sales Mastery Program, I filed another help ticket and got the exact same response. You ordered the Sales Mastery Program in addition to the Never Cold Call Again Program. My questions about where the rest of my order, and tracking were ignored.  So I got suckered for $144 for a program worth $47.  So Frank, my question to you is What about me? I doubt that I'm the only one that had this experience, however those people can file their own complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2012 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frank-Rumbauskas/internet/Frank-Rumbauskas-the-cold-calling-monster-What-about-me-Frank-Internet-847664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frank Rumbauskas