Complaint Review: Frank Scarpino

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: Terry — Clarendon Hills Illinois United States of America
Frank Scarpino
1415 w. 22nd street Tower Floor Internet United States of America

Frank Scarpino Took a large cash advance and then failed to represent my son or show up in court or scheduled appointments or return phone calls, Internet

*General Comment: Frank Scam Artist

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: My version of events.

this attorney totally misrepresented what he would do in the defense of my son, and once paid in full in advance becmae totally unavailable, did not show up for court dates or scheduled appointments and would not return phone calls left at either his office or cell phone or pager. This is after promising to be available 24/7.

I wish I had checked this reference site first because I see here that he has done so to others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frank-Scarpino/internet/Frank-Scarpino-Took-a-large-cash-advance-and-then-failed-to-represent-my-son-or-show-up-i-923813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frank Scarpino

#1 General Comment

Frank Scam Artist

AUTHOR: sb - (United States of America)

Frank always has the same story with his rebuttal the fact still remains is that he never comes to court when he is supposed to nor will he send someone from his office, it will just be some associate who is ashamed to say that he is friends with Frank. He is what makes you distrust lawyers and I am currently looking into away to retrieve the money that I feel he stole, because he most definetly did not do any work. Even the states Attorney feels  the same way

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

My version of events.

AUTHOR: Frank T. Scarpino - (United States of America)

I know who this complaintant is. Her son had three D.U.I.'s and was facing a felony offense with a two year minimum penitentiary sentence because he was driving while his license was revoked after his second D.U.I.

He served only 90 days. I got his charges reduced and he was grateful. They said, "I was worth every penny."

Then they became upset that the van he was driving was taken in a forfeiture by Du Page county prosecutors. They were happy when I got him out of jail a year + early but turned on me after the van was taken (legally and with justification under the law).

I'm sorry they are upset with me. I try to help people not hurt them. I'm in the service business having represented over 12,000 clients. I've never had a reprimand from the Illinois Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Committee or have been sued in court.

I have a business where the customer is not always right.