Complaint Review: Frank White

• Submitted: Thu, May 31, 2001
  • Updated: Thu, May 31, 2001

• Reported By:
Frank White
2455 Thornton Drive College Park, Georgia U.S.A.

Frank White Advertising Scam

In the winter of 1999, I came across a community newsletter while in my local post office.

The newsletter, named Consumer Issues, was geared to the community of East Point, Georgia (a small community inside the Metro Atlanta area).

Since I was actively seeking to promote my disposable diaper delivery service, it seemed like a great idea to place an ad in the paper.

Upon calling the office number of the paper,I was given a time to meet with a staff member who would help me design my ad.

The staff member who showed up at my home was a Mr.Frank White.
Mr.White presented a contract and took my check for the amount of $300.00 for the length of time my ad was to run.

After 1 month and still no ad copy to be seen, I called Mr. White to inquire about the hold-up.
He basically put it off as the problem of the printers. At this time I tried to cancel the ad and get my money back ,...but I was non-successfull.

It has now been 2 years and I have only received $100 of the original $300 (this amount was received after speaking of filing a warrant for arrest).

Mr.White has now taken the "too bad...so sad,..you've been had" mentality.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frank-White/College-Park-Georgia-30318/Frank-White-Advertising-Scam-5313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frank White