Complaint Review: Frankie Hollis

• Submitted: Mon, September 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 08, 2008

• Reported By:Havana Florida
Frankie Hollis
309 E 12th Ave. Havana, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 850-5399569
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Frankie Hollis Title Max, I have paid them for 2 yrs. not missing one payment I only go $2000 and I paid $ 221 and they still say I own them Havana Florida

I went to Title Max of Bainbridge Ga, and $2000 and paid $221 for two years without missing one payment and they still say I owe them $2003, I refuse to give them any more money. And they talk to me like a dog. Told me they did't care about death in my family.

Frankie hollis
Havana, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2008 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frankie-Hollis/Havana-Florida-32333/Frankie-Hollis-Title-Max-I-have-paid-them-for-2-yrs-not-missing-one-payment-I-only-go-2-371055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frankie Hollis