Complaint Review: Franklin American Mortgage

• Reported By: Evomnix — Nassau New York United States of America
Franklin American Mortgage
35 Village Rd.Suite 201 Middleton, Massachusetts United States of America

Franklin American Mortgage Worse Company EVER Middleton Massachuetts

This Company is unbelievable.. I have never dealt with such incompetence. I have been trying to get my mortgage payments done bi-weekly. I have done everything they asked. I paid one month in advance in Dec.2012, and they said they would take another half of the mortgage out on top of that to start the bi-weekly payments. I said sure go ahead. Jan. comes around I realize they didn't take the bi-weekly payment out. So they, yet again mention that I have to pay a month in advance and another half to start the payments. So again I did this. Feb. comes along and nothing. So i called, this time this is the third time and they try to tell me the same thing that I was told that last two times.Are you kidding me. It seems that once you hang up the phone with this company nothing happens. They yes ma'am you to death but nothing gets done, then you have to hear the same thing the next time you call...I dont want this company anymore. Since day 1 I have had nothing but bad experiences, no help what so ever, laziness, incompetence. I've been force to constantly follow up with everything because if I dont, nothing will get done AT ALL.. Its ridiculous..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Franklin-American-Mortgage/Middleton-Massachusetts-/Franklin-American-Mortgage-Worse-Company-EVER-Middleton-Massachuetts-1006600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Franklin American Mortgage