Complaint Review: Franklin Covey PlanPlus Online

• Updated: Tue, May 28, 2013

• Reported By: Judy K — Anchorage Alaska
Franklin Covey PlanPlus Online
Internet USA

Franklin Covey PlanPlus Online Waste of Money - Inferior Clunky Product Internet

*UPDATE Employee: New and Improved Product

I have been greatly dissatisfied with this product since I initially signed up. It is clunky and the interface is not intuitive. I changed to the business product this last year, hoping it would be different, but it is not. I have not gotten around to cancelling the subscription because I am very busy, and now I am finally there.

Case in point, you can't easily find phone number to cancel subscription.

My entire computer based experience has been a total disaster... nothing like the books. The client based stand alone version kept crashing, I upgraded to online personal. The online version sucked, I upgraded to business. The business version is even more clunky. Phone support staff sounds contracted out and not helpful. All and all, I am washing myself of the entire online presence. They should stick to paper, it appears that is their strength. Too bad paper is going away.

I even noticed you need to add the support email address to your contacts to ensure you get a response to complaints... what a bunch of unprofessional products. I tried.. I really did give every product a chance. No more (after 3years).

Here is my take. The descision to produce a quality online product was left to an old white guy that low-balled the funding... even though smarter younger folks tried to explain the internet was important. This created a marginal product they continue to patch. In a market where you can get apps for less than $20 that do a lot of this stuff in a less clunky way... your better off with something like Remember the Milk (just write down and printout your mission statement and stick it on your wall above your desk).

Until they revamp this program (A SERIOUS REVAMP) and get with the times, go elsewhere.. like Google Apps!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Franklin-Covey-PlanPlus-Online/internet/Franklin-Covey-PlanPlus-Online-Waste-of-Money-Inferior-Clunky-Product-Internet-1054460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Franklin Covey PlanPlus Online

New and Improved Product

AUTHOR: PlanPlus Online - (USA)

2016 is the year of our "New and Improved" products. I can honestly say, that in 10 years of doing business, we have only had 3 "Ripoff Reports' filed. With over 20,000 customers, I think those are pretty good statistics.

As far as this complaint goes, the complainer was a 2 time customer of ours. It does appear she tried a few of our products, and she was unhappy. There are no notes in her account, so we knew nothing of her frustrations or dissatisfaction.

We stand behind our product and I have personally reached out to this former customer to apologize and make her an offer that she will hopefully not refuse.