Complaint Review: Franklin Debt Solutions Inc

• Updated: Tue, April 12, 2011

• Reported By: Stacey — Glen Burnie Maryland United States of America
Franklin Debt Solutions Inc
11 N Washington St Rockville, Maryland United States of America

Franklin Debt Solutions Inc SCAM, THEY ARE NOT ASKED TO CONTACT YOU ABOUT YOUR DEBT Rockville, Maryland

*UPDATE Employee: Not Correct

This company contacted me about the fact that I was behind in my HOA fees. The letter stated that there were contacting me on behalf of the association. This was a lie.

They stated that I needed to pay them to stop court acction. Per the my association law offices they never contacted this company to assist in this proccess. I paid this company $225 which I was told this would be the first of 12 installments to pay off the debt.

Once I was advised of this I requested my funds be refunded I was told no.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2010 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Franklin-Debt-Solutions-Inc/Rockville-Maryland-20850/Franklin-Debt-Solutions-Inc-SCAM-THEY-ARE-NOT-ASKED-TO-CONTACT-YOU-ABOUT-YOUR-DEBT-Rockv-664941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Franklin Debt Solutions Inc

Not Correct

AUTHOR: Manager - (United States of America)

We have over 20,000 satisfied and happy customers.  We state in writing in our communications that we do NOT represent the creditor, so this alleged customer is factually incorrect.  This alleged customer would have known all these facts before becoming a client.