Complaint Review: Franklin Properity Report

• Submitted: Sat, January 21, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, January 21, 2012

• Reported By: Jeano — Bloomington Indiana United States of America
Franklin Properity Report
4152 West Blue Heron Blvd., Ste. 1114 Riviera Beac Riviera Beach, Florida United States of America

Franklin Properity Report Newsmax.com Free Report turns out to be a hidden subscription: Beware! Riviera Beach, Florida

I was "hooked" by a free offer of "Aftershock", a financial report.  I may have given my credit card to pay for the shipping charges (a mistake I won't make again).  The "free" offer turned out to be an unwanted subscription.  A clear violation of my intent.  I never subscribed.  The Franklin Financial Report simply charged my credit card.  When I received notice of a "renewal" I immediately canceled.

This is an utter scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2012 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Franklin-Properity-Report/Riviera-Beach-Florida-33404/Franklin-Properity-Report-Newsmaxcom-Free-Report-turns-out-to-be-a-hidden-subscription-B-826355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Franklin Properity Report