Complaint Review: Franklin prosperity report

Franklin prosperity report
http://www.newsmax.com Internet United States of America

Franklin prosperity report http://www.newsmax.com Deception Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact Customer Service

I ordered the report "Franklin Prosperity Report", paid shipping, and was told I could cancel at any time and not be charged for future subscriptions provided I cancel the subscription.

Newsmax has notified me that my subscription has expired, but in their email it only offers cancellation to the Newsmax email, not to the Franklin Report. Now I'm panicking trying to find out how to cancel the Franklin report and not be charged $49 for succeding reports.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2012 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Franklin-prosperity-report/internet/Franklin-prosperity-report-httpwwwnewsmaxcom-Deception-Internet-825673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Franklin prosperity report

Please contact Customer Service

AUTHOR: CS1422 - (United States of America)

As part of the Newsmax customer service team, I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. We take these types of situations seriously. We have long maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. If you would, please call (800) 485-4350 [Monday through Friday 9 am to 10 pm ET]. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to resolve this issue to your satisfaction, and strongly encourage you to contact us at your earliest convenience so we may do so. Thank you.