Complaint Review: Fraud Investigation

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: Tired — Georgia United States of America
Fraud Investigation
Averill Park, New York United States of America

Fraud Investigation Calling on behalf of Georgia State Attorney General Averill Park, New York

I received a call from 518-712-9390;a man claiming to work for attorney Alex Rodrigez. He said his office in New York was contacted by the Georgia Attorney General in regards to a cash advance I did not pay back. I told him I have never received a cash advance and requested that he send me information. I was told I would not receive information and that I needed to make a payment of $600. I told him I felt like this was a scam because he was not very professional and why would the state of Georgia contact an attorney in New York. He became very upset and told me he would call and harrass me all day, everyday and would make my life a living hell.

I told him not to contact me again. He called me back to back for over two hours. I told him again to stop calling and he told me he would stop calling if I had phone sex with him for 30 minutes. I could not believe what he said. Needless to say I threatened to contact the police.  I did not receive anymore calls after that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fraud-Investigation/Averill-Park-New-York-/Fraud-Investigation-Calling-on-behalf-of-Georgia-State-Attorney-General-Averill-Park-New-969613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fraud Investigation