Complaint Review: Fred Alberts - ELVIS - Fred Denmark

• Submitted: Sun, November 22, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, November 22, 2009

• Reported By: michele — riviera beach Florida United States of America
Fred Alberts - ELVIS - Fred Denmark

Fred Alberts - ELVIS - Fred Denmark johnny ray, fred albert found fred and need more help, Internet

I have met and worked with fred. he has ripped off my friends and I saw him friday at delray. he is up to it again. he is dating a rich older woman I know. I need to find out what I can do to get this guy nailed, out of florida, away from everyone i love. i will do whatever it takes. If someone will let me know if he still has warrents. I will lead them right to him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2009 12:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fred-Alberts-ELVIS-Fred-Denmark/internet/Fred-Alberts-ELVIS-Fred-Denmark-johnny-ray-fred-albert-found-fred-and-need-more-hel-527081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fred Alberts - ELVIS - Fred Denmark