Complaint Review: Fred Alberts - Elvis - Fred Denmark

• Submitted: Tue, February 10, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 10, 2009

• Reported By:Sevierville Tennessee
Fred Alberts - Elvis - Fred Denmark
1489 Double D Dr Sevierville, Tennessee U.S.A.
  • Phone: 954-5432354
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Fred Alberts - Elvis - Fred Denmark Lucky for me he did nothing to me or my family because I checked him out & knew he was a fraud. Sevierville Tennessee

Fred came into our families life 3 yrs ago as our son does Elvis also. We were great Friends with Joe & Karen, owners of Java Delite. So we were in Java alot.

Fred kept wanting a "Elvis" Business between the two of them. I was sooo skeptical of Fred so I checked into him and found alot of things Fred described as out and out lies. None of the ETA's (Elvis Tribute Artists) new of him which was the first flag. Plus alot of other discriminating events.

I warned several people that were in his life at that time, my son included and Thank Goodness they discontinued any contact or they would also be victims.

I was there consoling Fred when the news of his daughters arrest came. He had so many people backing this Huge Fraud. I was also there when his "so called house burned". I felt so sorry for him in both instances even tho I knew of his skeptical backgrround. He is so makes it so easy to believe him - He's a great ACTOR.

I did not know of this RIPoff Report or I would have warned people several years ago.

Don't feel sorry for this conniving man, I am not a ranting female but a LUCKY INDIVIDUAL that was not taken advantage by Fred Alberts(Denmark).

Fred I guarantee you know who I am. I'm the one you always claimed never liked you - Now Imagine why!!!!!

One of the Lucky Ones.
Tennessee

Disappointed in fred
Sevierville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fred-Alberts-Elvis-Fred-Denmark/Sevierville-Tennessee-37876/Fred-Alberts-Elvis-Fred-Denmark-Lucky-for-me-he-did-nothing-to-me-or-my-family-because-422494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fred Alberts - Elvis - Fred Denmark