Complaint Review: Fred Joseph, Bankaccountsearch.com, Bankaccountlocator.com, Assetsearches.com,

• Submitted: Fri, August 22, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 22, 2008

• Reported By:anonymous California
Fred Joseph, Bankaccountsearch.com, Bankaccountlocator.com, Assetsearches.com,
Bankaccountsearch.com, bankaccountlocator.com, assetsearches.com, Nationwide U.S.A.

Fred Joseph, Bankaccountsearch.com, Bankaccountlocator.com, Assetsearches.com, Usrecordsearch.com 3 months later I don't have my results and was told I couldn't get a refund. The only thing they could do is send a letter to tell me that the report was submitted. Couldn't prove it. Coral Springs FLORIDA

Fred Joseph, Bankaccountsearch.com, bankaccountlocator.com, assetsearches.com, usrecordsearch.com. To my knowledge all of these websites I listed above are all associated with Fred Joseph. I don't know if that is his real name, but that is the name he gave me. All of these websites all have the same phone number for contact: 1-800-250-8885

I paid Fred Joseph to do two bank account searches. He told me it would take 3-14 banking days "On Average." After 3 months I asked for a refund. He denied me so I decided to do a little searching. I found out that others posted ripoff reports about Fred Joseph, stating the same case, they never received their reports. In addition to reports on Ripoffreport.com, I located a lengthy description of how they were ripped off as well. It can be found at: http://www.junkfax.org/fax/profiles/USRecordSearch.htm

I then decided to call another bank account search firm out of California. I explained to them that I paid one of their competitors to do 2 searches and 3 months later I still don't have them. Immediately, she said, I'll bet you are dealing with Fred Joseph out of Florida. I said, you are right, how did you know? She said he is known for this.

Beware....... All I can tell you is what I have experienced. I paid for 2 searches and have nothing to show for it. I also referred a client of mine to him and my client doesn't have his results either. I even asked if he can prove to me that he submitted my info for a search and he told me he could send a letter. Unbelievable.

anonymous
anonymous, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2008 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fred-Joseph-Bankaccountsearchcom-Bankaccountlocatorcom-Assetsearchescom/nationwide/Fred-Joseph-Bankaccountsearchcom-Bankaccountlocatorcom-Assetsearchescom-Usrecordsea-365909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fred Joseph, Bankaccountsearch.com, Bankaccountlocator.com, Assetsearches.com,