Complaint Review: Fred Joseph US Search Asser Search

• Updated: Mon, August 12, 2013

• Reported By: Tbrighton — Park City Utah
Fred Joseph US Search Asser Search
5406 Godfrey Rpad #100 Parkland, Florida USA

Fred Joseph, www.uscollectionservices.com,www.us-search.net.www.assetsearches.com,www.marriagesearch.com Fred Will Steal your Money, Treaten you with Extortion by threatening to sell back the info to the people you are looking for - he is dangerous Parkland Florida

Fred has been ripping people off a long time and not only that but he will threaten you and use exoortion against you,  If you don't pay he will use the information you gave him to ruin your life.  Because you are giving him all of your personal info and who you are looking for he will exort you with threats that he will contact the person you are looking for to get the moeny.  In my case I was looking for an ex who has a history of abusing me physically and want to make sure he was not near me.  Fred knew this and when he did not send me the results after a month even though he promised them everyday I disputed my credit card.  He called me to tell me that they knew where he was and that they were going to tell him I was looking for him if I did not send a money over right now.  My ex is abusive so I am now very scared.  I sent him the money in fear.  When he emailed me the results it was blank.  Who does this to people.  Do not believe his lies.  I have reserached him now indepth.  He has people on the inside - police, lawyers who are all apart of this scam and they make money out of hurting regular people.  DO NOT USE HIM, DO NOT GET INVOLVED, DO NOT SEND HIM MONEY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fred-Joseph-US-Search-Asser-Search/Parkland-Florida-33067/Fred-Joseph-wwwuscollectionservicescomwwwus-searchnetwwwassetsearchescomwwwmar-1074988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fred Joseph US Search Asser Search