Complaint Review: Fred Joseph US Search Asser Search

• Updated: Tue, September 03, 2013

• Reported By: Tb — Park City Utah
Fred Joseph US Search Asser Search
coral springs, FL Pompano Beach, Florida USA

Fred Joseph US Search Asser Search Dispute Credit Charges, I did and got $295 back but there is a time frame so that is why he waits, he will call you and say he found info to try and get you a cashiers check knowing you are in need of info - he plays on our vulnerable spots Pompano Beach Florida

I disputed my credit card and got my money back, it takes 3 months but there is a time frame (not sure what it is).  That is why he makes you wait, wait, wait until you can't dispute it anymore.  He needs to make excuses and be nice to you until your window of opportunity to dispute is over.  I disputed the charge -he called me all innocent like "we found all of the stuff worth millions" but I can't show you unless you send me a money order.  Then he called back and said "We will get our money, even if we have to contact the person you are looking for and tell them and have them pay it"  That is Extortion my friend and I have it all documented.  Talking to the FBI so believe these posts.  They are real.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fred-Joseph-US-Search-Asser-Search/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33067/Fred-Joseph-US-Search-Asser-Search-Dispute-Credit-Charges-I-did-and-got-295-back-but-th-1081255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fred Joseph US Search Asser Search