Complaint Review: Fred Joseph

• Submitted: Sun, April 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, April 01, 2012

• Reported By: Tina — Sacramento California United States of America
Fred Joseph

Fred Joseph Checkmate, usrecordsearch LIED ABOUT ASSET AND BANK SEARCHES, Internet

I hired Fred Joseph to do an asset search on Jan. 3 2012, after my mother died. I paid $195.00. He told me it would take 3-15 business days, going back 15 years. I told him that I REALLY needed that bank records for the las 8-9 years. 40 business days later, he sent me some info on Hard Assets. After 61 business days he E-Mailed me saying that my mother had NO bank records for the last 15 years. I know that is NOT TRUE. I have some banking records from my mother going back to 2001 until her death in Oct 2011.

I phoned repeatedly from Jan 3 2012 until March 26, 2012 to offer any info I had that might be helpful, but he kept telling me he did not need it. I told him what states to search in. He kept telling me to just wait a little longer.The last time I spoke with him by phone, he hung up on me.

I feel that I have given him more than enough time to do the searches. I  also think he either did not do the searches for the bank accounts or he did something wrong to NOT get any bank account records.  My opinion is that he is a Rip-Off Artist, a Con Man and a Big Fat Liar!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2012 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fred-Joseph/internet/Fred-Joseph-Checkmate-usrecordsearch-LIED-ABOUT-ASSET-AND-BANK-SEARCHES-Internet-862322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fred Joseph