Complaint Review: Fred Loya Auto Insurance Company

• Submitted: Mon, October 08, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 08, 2012

• Reported By: Princess — Austin Texas United States of America
Fred Loya Auto Insurance Company
7316 CAMERON RD., STE 101, Austin, Texas 78753 Austin, Texas United States of America

Fred Loya Auto Insurance Company Fred Loya Company I had an aution insurance with this company. Austin, Texas

As I read all of the complaints made against Fred Loya Company from auto insurance...I become sick to my stomach because his tv comercials show just how they take care of thier customers and they now have this famous boxer appearing on their commercials endorsing this company....HOW SAD IS THAT!!!! Obviously they are freinds. I terminated my account w/this company and stopped all payments with them.  They tag on other chargers w/out notice and they do not return your phone calls. You are placed on hold for a LONG TIME...and their customer services...HA!!! Incompetent people...they know nothing about auto insurance...I had to train them. Fortunately for me, I terminated my account and I am with a big name auto insurance which truly has taken care of me.  Just terminate your policy w/them...this company is a joke...and not only do they not take care of the white and black folks...they do the same to Latinos.  This man Fred Loya, I hope you have read all these negative comments about your company...you make Latinos look back and only add more to the negative comments we already recieve that we are money hungry cheaters...that is what you are Fred Loya.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 06:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fred-Loya-Auto-Insurance-Company/Austin-Texas-78753/Fred-Loya-Auto-Insurance-Company-Fred-Loya-Company-I-had-an-aution-insurance-with-this-com-952217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fred Loya Auto Insurance Company