Complaint Review: Fred Loya Insurance

• Updated: Thu, February 02, 2012

• Reported By: Tony — Westminster Colorado United States of America
Fred Loya Insurance
1800 Lee Trevino STE 201 El Paso, Texas United States of America

Fred Loya Insurance Denying claims without investigation and And threatened filing a lawsuit against me! El Paso, Texas

Fred Loya is MY insurance company - I was hit by a drunk driver and the police report clearly shows who was at fault. Faxed all my paperwork in and 6 weeks later they hadn't even opened a claim! When I first talked to my agent he said plainly "oh no your don't want to file a claim". Finally they opened a claim and then I received a letter several days later saying: We have denied your claim - The letter went on to say: You may be served with a lawsuit - Written in a very threatening manner!

A lawsuit for what - the accident was not my fault. The did nothing to contact the responsible parties insurance. Isn't my insurance supposed to be my advocate??? Not there - HORRIBLE decision to switch my insurance to Fred Loya - Don't do it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fred-Loya-Insurance/El-Paso-Texas-79936/Fred-Loya-Insurance-Denying-claims-without-investigation-and-And-threatened-filing-a-laws-833010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fred Loya Insurance