Complaint Review: Fred Loya Insurance

• Submitted: Wed, July 29, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 29, 2009

• Reported By:San Ramon California
Fred Loya Insurance
1800 Lee Trevino El Paso, Texas U.S.A.

Fred Loya Insurance I order insurance through this company,and i paid 121.00 i needed to buy a car, but at the end i wasnt approved and i cancel the insurance and they just sent me a check for 32.10. what a ripoff!!!! El Paso Texas

I WENT TO A DEALERSHIP TO BUY A CAR AND I NEEDED IT A INSURANCE, BUT UNFORTUNATELY I WAS NOT APPROVED AND I CALLED FRED INSURANCE TO CANCEL AND THEY SAID THEY WILL SENT MY CHECK BACK BY MAIL IN 3 WEEKS. I JUST RECEIVED THE CHECK AND WAS ONLY FOR 32.10 WHEN I PAID THEM 121.00. THIS IS A RIPOFF FROM THIS COMPANY, I CALLED THEM TO ASK THEM THEY SAID IS TEXAS LAW THEY CHARGE JUST TO OPEN A POLICY. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? THIS IS A FRAUD AND BAD CUSTOMER SERVICES.

Margarita
San Ramon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2009 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fred-Loya-Insurance/El-Paso-Texas-79936/Fred-Loya-Insurance-I-order-insurance-through-this-companyand-i-paid-12100-i-needed-to-b-474574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fred Loya Insurance