Complaint Review: Fred Loya Insurance

• Submitted: Tue, May 24, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, September 12, 2007

• Reported By:Pasadena Texas
Fred Loya Insurance
Richey Pasadena, Texas U.S.A.

Fred Loya Insurance Fired because I refused to ripoff customers Pasadena Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: exemployee

I was working for this insurance company. They advertise alot of nosense, for example , its all about customer satisfaction. They advertise no downpayment, this make people believe that they will come in purchase insurance and pay a monthly fee afterwards.

The truth is we do ask for a sorta down payment, depending on your age we might ask for two to three months upfront and if for any reason you decide to cancel you might as well kiss your money goodbye. They will state that the policy has to run out but by law you are entitled to get monies of whatever you have not used, pro-rated should i say. If you have a 6 months policy and decide to cancel, same thing happens. If you are involved in an accident they will find any loop hole to not pay out, this means your case will drag on forever before you see any results.

I have seen cases where a family member who is not an authorized driver gets behind of the wheel of an insured vehicle and gets into an accident. Fred Loya does not pay for damages but however they add that person to your insurance without your consent and make you pay the additional premium before you can use your insurance. This added touch can jack up your monthly premiums by one hundred dollars or more.

There is so much crooked things this company does and because I refused to follow by this rules I was transferred to a location that is a little over an hour of where I live in hopes that I will quit. (And they did this knowing I did not have a vehicle of my own at the time) They did forwarn me that if I was not on time with no exceptions or excuses or if I failed to show up I was automatically terminated.

Well I showed up but later on that day and they still found a reason to let me go. The reason was because after I signed my name on a document a put a small drawing of a flower at the end of my signature. the drawing was no bigger than the tip of your pinkie, and keep in mind I had always done this for the past six months that i worked for this company and it was not an issue, they called it obscene or something like that, and just like that i stopped working for the company.

Anyone dealing with this company needs to agree to terms and conditions with awareness and ask lots and lots of questions.

Fidelina
Pasadena, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2005 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fred-Loya-Insurance/Pasadena-Texas-77506/Fred-Loya-Insurance-Fired-because-I-refused-to-ripoff-customers-Pasadena-Texas-143828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fred Loya Insurance

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Mother Angelica - (U.S.A.)

I was a casualty adjuster in the san antonio office. they insisted we pay $2500 for 3rd party injuries no matter what the injury; sprained neck or broken bone, didn't matter! to get authority to pay more was like pulling teeth. the managers get a bonus at the end of the year of the bi claims payout for the year is below a certain amount! adjusters working for fred loya are jeopardizing their liceneses by settling claims unfairly.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds