Complaint Review: Fred Loya Insurance

• Submitted: Fri, August 29, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 29, 2008

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Fred Loya Insurance
www.FredLoya.com San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

Fred Loya Insurance Don't want To Pay Claims Timely Or At ALL San Antonio Texas

I got hit head on by a person insured by Fred Loya back in Nov of 2007 and now they are trying to call me up and record me on the phone and put me through a trial on the phone as far as asking me about past acidents that have nothing to do with this accident. They are trying to lead me into saying it was a reinjury from an old accident from 7 years before while they are recording me on the phone. Now they want to meet me in person at one of their locations in Houston and try to grill me some more instead of paying the claim. I already have over $15000 in lost work and dr. bills but now Fred Loya wants to put me on trial and try to catch me telling them a wrong answer about past accidents in my life. I can't possibly remember every accident I ever had and how long I saw the Dr. on each one and all of the other details of each of them. They have the records in their hands from my past accidents and are trying to make me inot a liar by asking questrions that I don't even remember the answers too. I just hope to one else ever gets hit by one of their insured as they don't wish to settle claims for anyone it seems. Even body shops don't trust Fred Loya to pay them and don't want to do the body work on cars that are being covered Fred Loya Insurance. Someone from the TDI needs to shut down this illegal operation know as an insurance company as they are just a joke. I've never had any trouble before with my company paying claims but Fred Loya doesn't believe in paying anyone even though they take in the money from their insured people.

Bobby
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2008 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fred-Loya-Insurance/San-Antonio-Texas/Fred-Loya-Insurance-Dont-want-To-Pay-Claims-Timely-Or-At-ALL-San-Antonio-Texas-368303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fred Loya Insurance