• Report: #552098

• Updated: Sun, January 10, 2010

• Reported By: alma — ontario California United States of America
Fred Loya Insurance

Fred Loya Insurance taking payments but not insuring my car Internet

The company is taking out the monthly payments from my bank account but called the car dealership stating we are not covered by them.  I have a contract with them and it doesnt expire till March 2010. I have talked to the dealership and they claim the insurance company does not cover us. I dont want the dealership to bill us with added insurance by them because they thing we dont have any.  I spoke with the insurance place and they say we need to remove our car from the contract because its too big, but they made the contract with our truck on there and now they dont want to be responsible. They shouldn't have insured the truck in the first place if they thought it wasn't fit for the insurance. I am insured and I have my contract, but if they claim they dont insure me, then why are they taking my money every month for the truck. I need answers.

alma-Ontario,Ca

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2010 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fred-Loya-Insurance/internet/Fred-Loya-Insurance-taking-payments-but-not-insuring-my-car-Internet-552098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fred Loya Insurance