Complaint Review: Fred Martin Superstore

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Teresa — Akron Ohio United States of America
Fred Martin Superstore
Barber Rd., Internet United States of America

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE customer service.   I suggest nobody go there to get a car.  They are rude and lack any kind of respect for customers.  You aren't "allowed" to look at cars until you have answered all of their questions.   They said they will decide what cars will best "suit" you.   INCREDIBLE.   We left and went to another dealer, was treated with respect and we bought a car from them.  Its amazing they still have a business.   With all this social network we have in this day and age I'm hoping the word will get out about this store.   I know I will do my part by "sharing" on twitter, facebook and everyother place I can think of to get the word out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fred-Martin-Superstore/internet/Fred-Martin-Superstore-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-WAS-VERY-RUDE-AND-DEMEANING-Internet-969089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fred Martin Superstore