Complaint Review: Fred Of US Search Or Asset Trackers

• Submitted: Wed, November 11, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, November 21, 2010

• Reported By: Jntsmith1 — Springfield Virginia U.S.A.
Fred Of US Search Or Asset Trackers

Fred Of US Search Or Asset Trackers Asset Trackers Deceptive Advertisement, Scam, Fraudulent, deceitful owner. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Fred Joseph ripped me off too

I work for the Criminal Justice Dept. and thought I can collaberate with someone that can obtain bank information, so I called the company and spoke with Fred, he seemed nice and gave me good customer service, but now knowing he only did that because he wanted money and nothing in return to me. I gave him the information on the subject and gave them the payment information. Fred has already collected the money from us and it has been 6 months and haven't received anything from him not even a call. We always call him almost every week about it and it's always an excuse such as: my computer just went down, I'll have to call you later, I will have to check (than hangs up). I strongly suggest not to call him and spread the word, DO NOT use them!!!

I obtain the information I needed on the subject with another means in a day. So that goes to show what a scam artist he is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2009 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fred-Of-US-Search-Or-Asset-Trackers/internet/Fred-Of-US-Search-Or-Asset-Trackers-Asset-Trackers-Deceptive-Advertisement-Scam-Fraudule-522430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fred Of US Search Or Asset Trackers

Fred Joseph ripped me off too

AUTHOR: Don''''t Screw With Me - (USA)

I finally my report and all it did NOT have the BANK ACCOUNT information I requested and PAID FOR.  Read below.  He needs to be SHUT DOWN.  Contact the FL Attorney General's office:  http://www.myfloridalegal.com/contact.nsf/contact!OpenForm&Seq=1&Section=Attorney_General

In anticipation of soon receiving judgment against against a DIFFERENT scammer (!), I came across (((Redacted))) who advertised that "THEY" could do an asset search for 1/2 the price of any other place.  I had the soc. sec. # of the defendant, and some possible account numbers.  Mr. Joseph's said that THEY would get me results in a week to three weeks.  He told me "THEY" do searches for Baker Botts...  My mother WORKED for THEM.  He mentioned someone's name there, and I ran the past my mother, who said that sure, she knows him.  SO, I figured this guy FRED is legit.  I called back with my check information-- "THEY" don't accept credit cards-- (I felt a little uneasy) and he promised that he would get me results within 2 weeks at the MOST. NEVER heard back from him.  No updates...nothing!!!  IT IS NOW A MONTH LATER! In the meantime, I hired an investigator my attorney provided for me-- cost me $1200 but we located 2 bank accounts so far (including a brokerage account) and another is on the way.  I Mr. Joseph's TODAY and asked him for the results of the search.  He played dumb and said, "They didn't get back to you???"  I said, "WHO is THEY???"  Indignantly, he said, "The research department."  I said, "No.  Give me their phone number, please."  He said, "There is no number, this IS the research department."   HUH????????  So I asked him to give me the results of the search.  He told me he didn't have them.  I told him it's been a month, and I think he ripped me off.  He YELLED at me and told me that I am CRAZY. I have a feeling he runs a $25 search on intelius, which is what I have already run to skip trace the defendant.  I just left a message at the FL Attorney General's office.  I will call Monday.  It's sad, when you turn to someone to help you find a scammer, and THAT person ends up being a scammer.