Complaint Review: Fred Pryor Seminars

• Reported By: Bizywk — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
Fred Pryor Seminars
5700 Broadmoor St., Suite 300 Internet United States of America

Fred Pryor Seminars Predatory Spam Nuisance Internet

Stay Away!  I've never taken a course with Fred Pryor Seminars and surely never will now.  These folks buy email addresses and will SPAM you to your death!

I tried 7 times in the last few weeks to get an address I don't give out,  removed from their service.  After the 3rd on-line OPT OUT attempt, I started politely calling to get taken off their list - only for them to admit that "The on-line OPT OUT option does not work".   Its a scam.

After failed attempt 6, I called and hadn't disclosed that I had a complaint.  I politely asked over a period of several minutes to speak to someone in their operations or president's office which they absolutely refused because they didn't want to disclose any of the management outside of the company.   That's rich -  a company that invaded my life uninvited sets up their customer service to block incoming calls.  I assume that they understand the lengths to which a company will go to once they have a victim's contact information.

Since I first attempted my first OPT OUT with them, I'm now overwhelmed with spam to an address I don't give out to anyone.   After a bit of online research, I found that they are being run by Mr. Josh Klarin.  Fred Pryor is owned by Park University which is run by Michael Droge.

My recommendation to you - watch for these companies and STAY AWAY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2011 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fred-Pryor-Seminars/internet/Fred-Pryor-Seminars-Predatory-Spam-Nuisance-Internet-733480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fred Pryor Seminars