Complaint Review: Fred Stern BIC Supply New York Brooklyn scam. www.bicwarehouse.com www.bicsupply.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 03, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By: Pavel — United States of America
63 Flushing Avenue # 233 Nationwide United States of America

Fred Stern BIC Supply New York Brooklyn scam. www.bicwarehouse.com www.bicsupply.com Fred Stern BIC Supply New York Brooklyn scam. www.bicwarehouse.com www.bicsupply.com Fred Stern BIC Supply New York Brooklyn scam. www.bicwarehouse.com www.bicsupply.com Fred Stern BIC Supply New York Brooklyn scam. www.bicwarehouse.com www.bicsupply.com New York, Nationwide

*General Comment: How is it Constructive Criticism?

*General Comment: Constructive critisism.

Avoid Fred Stern at BIC supply, he is deadbeat and don't pay his bills. Here is the truth about this guy.

I was hired by Mendel Friedman Contrieve Intereactive to do a job for Fred Stern BIC supply, we agreed to complete a web-based project for $22/hr and half of deal was done sucessfully but he decided alone to change the rules and refuse to pay, I was waiting for my payment 24 days and nothing has been released, no even a cent.

He said I don't need web-based application anymore, I will use another programmer and choose another platform and I won't pay you because I am businessman and what I said is bulls**t. If I changed my mind I won't pay if I even ordered something.

We had 15 mins of phone conversation and a lot of empty words from his side. No results in paying...

Dicussed the same thing with Mendel Friedman, he said he chooses my side, because Fred is MAD!!! he said! However they said me start working full-time, because we need the application ASAP. I said I can prove my each hour, but that doesn't matter to Fred.

I can tell more from my experience. I was working 151hrs and not paid... That's how they do their business. Fred sells a lot of things and that's how he does his business.

He earns his money and do not pay for services other guys do for him, would you say is this honest???

I think that's not the first or last fail in his business.

Avoid him or you have a chance to be SCAMMED by Fred Stern at BIC Supply

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fred-Stern-BIC-Supply-New-York-Brooklyn-scam-wwwbicwarehousecom-wwwbicsupplycom/nationwide/Fred-Stern-BIC-Supply-New-York-Brooklyn-scam-wwwbicwarehousecom-wwwbicsupplycom-Fred-977356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fred Stern BIC Supply New York Brooklyn scam. www.bicwarehouse.com www.bicsupply.com

#1 General Comment

How is it Constructive Criticism?

AUTHOR: gravitysub0 - ()

For your information...  A computer programmer by the name of Pavel?  I bet $100 this guy is Russian and that's why his English isn't perfect.  We have plenty of Russian programmers and web developers in New York.  He doesn't need to speak English to do his job.  His language is:

if ($params['objSample']->module != $this->name)
return false;
if ($params['objSample'] && Validate::isLoadedObject($params['objSample']) && isset($params['objSample']->valid))

I also bet you don't speak this language since you are dumb enough to post comments like yours.  So stop discrimating people based on their nationality and background and get a real life.  His poor English doesn't necessarily mean that he is a bad programmer.

#2 General Comment

Constructive critisism.

AUTHOR: Ccarsman88 - ()

When you write a report about someone you worked for, it is hard to take it serious when you have such poor grammar. I am not trying to be rude or mean, but I as a small business owner I have to wonder if your work may have been poor or sub par.

It is just difficult to believe what someone says about why they weren't paid, when you read something that's written so poorly.