Complaint Review: Freddrick J Hanna and Associates

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Crystal — Dawsonville Georgia United States of America
Freddrick J Hanna and Associates
1427 Roswell Road Marietta, Georgia United States of America

Freddrick J Hanna and Associates Louis R Feingold Liars, Rude and Quick to go to Court without trying to resolve Marietta, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Info for you

I got served papers by my local court office which took me completely off-guard. My husband works and I am a stay-at-home mom so he called to see if we could deal with this outside of the court system. They were more than happy to do that so everything seemed great.

For the past 2 weeks, their office has had a new excuse as to why they didn't run a transaction for the money. The first was that I called in and cancelled it which is false cause my husband is dealing with this situation. It takes forever to get someone on the phone and when he does, they are extremely rude.

I am worried that they are doing this as a stall tactic to go be able to go to court.

This situation is very scary for me. I am trying all I can now to deal with the situation. Capital One was very cooperative and nice and willing to deal with me personally but they do not have ownership of my account which was ok because they gave me the buyers info. The Equitable Asset Financial company was very cooperative as well and gave me the information to MidLand Funding. Now this company was a completely different story. I couldn't even understand the middle eastern accent but he did give me my account number for future reference.

In very few words he told me that I'm stuck dealing with this attorneys office. This office seems very quick to run to the court house and I want to deal quickly because I don't want them to destroy my name with all this legal mumbo jumbo.

Any advice on what I could do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freddrick-J-Hanna-and-Associates/Marietta-Georgia-30062/Freddrick-J-Hanna-and-Associates-Louis-R-Feingold-Liars-Rude-and-Quick-to-go-to-Court-wit-996555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freddrick J Hanna and Associates

Info for you

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

go to www.budhibbs.com - this is one of the worst third party debt collectors

Bud has great information and links to consumer attorneys as well.  Good luck to you.