Complaint Review: Frederic R. Ficken

• Updated: Fri, March 30, 2012

• Reported By: FHF — Campbell Hall New York USA
Frederic R. Ficken
4 Silver Lane Modena, New York United States of America

Frederic R. Ficken I am being solicited by phone for magaines that I do not want, but receive for an exorbitant amount which ends up in collections. I never ordered these magazines from Western Readers Service. Modena, New York

This is the second time I have been ripped off by a magazine company. I did not order magazines from Western Readers Service. I am not a well man and I am being taken advantage of. They will say they recording my order, but I didn't order. Where would magazine subscriptions cost $901.88. This is crazy. Someone ought to put a stop to this company. I read where an ex-employee filed a report saying they had to quit the company because of what they were doing to people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2012 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frederic-R-Ficken/Modena-New-York-12548/Frederic-R-Ficken-I-am-being-solicited-by-phone-for-magaines-that-I-do-not-want-but-rec-861381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frederic R. Ficken