Frederick J. Hanna and Associates P.C. in Marietta, GA 30062 have been calling my home phone, cell phone and work number harassing me about my Bank of America account. I have sent them 3 different letters telling them I am working with a debt management company and that I will not deal with a 3rd party debt collection agency. I am protected by
Dear Fredrick J. Hanna & Associates, P.C or To Whom It May Concern:
1. You are hereby notified under provisions of Public Laws 104-208, also known as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, that your services are no longer allowed.
2. You and your organization must CEASE & DESIST all attempts to collect the above debt. Failure to comply with this law will result in my immediately filing a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and the state of Georgia Attorney General's office. I will pursue all criminal and civil claims against you and your company.
3. Let this letter also serve as your warning that I may utilize telephone-recording devices in order to document any telephone conversations that we may have in the future.
4. Furthermore, if any negative information is placed on my credit bureau reports by your agency after receipt of this notice, this will cause me to file suit against you and your organization, both personally and corporately, to seek any and all legal remedies available to me by law.
5. Since it is my policy neither to recognize nor deal with collection agencies, I will settle this account with the original creditor.
I am writing to ask that you close my above-referenced account. Please notify the credit reporting agencies the account was closed at the customer's request.
I have retained Reliance, Inc. to represent my account.
3940 10th Avenue North
Lake Worth, FL 33461