Complaint Review: Frederick J. Hanna

Frederick J. Hanna
1427 Roswell Rd. Marietta, Georgia United States of America

Frederick J. Hanna Garnished without warning! Marietta, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Info. vs. Hanna

*Consumer Comment: top of the morning stacy

*Consumer Comment: Info for you

My bank sent me a letter that my account has been put on hold and is being garnished for 12,269.47.    This is the 2nd time. The first got me behind on my mortgage.   Both times they did not notify me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frederick-J-Hanna/Marietta-Georgia-30062/Frederick-J-Hanna-Garnished-without-warning-Marietta-Georgia-932262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frederick J. Hanna

Info. vs. Hanna

AUTHOR: HannaH8R - (USA)

Does Hanna have a judgment against you?  They probably do if they are able to garnish you.  If so, then bankruptcy is probably your best option.  You probably won't get credit for anything you pay a debt collector.

You can also shut down your bank account and change banks as your current bank is not safe now due to the garnishment.  Account now has a pre-paid debit card that you can use like a checking account, that I think is safe from garnishments (you should be able to find this by doing a google search - I can't post a link here).

***

The Georgia Supreme Court says Hanna is a "law firm," so you have to submit a bar complaint vs. them (and not a consumer complaint with the state OCA or federal FTC -- but fine if you do that too anyway).  You may submit a bar complaint vs. Fred Hanna (the owner of the "firm") and any atty. that may have contacted you that also violated bar rules for atty.s:

(Call and ask for a bar complaint, and if they have them online):

State Bar of Georgia
www.gabar.org
104 Marietta St. NW, Suite 100
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
(404) 527-8700
(800) 334-6865
FAX: (404) 527-8717

***

See below for info. on where to look for sample do-not-call letters vs. Hanna, and how to fight Hanna lawsuits and WIN (feel free to post on here too for more info.):

Info. for fighting Hanna lawsuits:

Hanna consumer complaints and blogs:

Submit a Georgia bar complaint vs. Fred Hanna and other Hanna attorneys:

***

Sample do-not-call/ validation letter vs. Hanna:

Date:  April 4, 2012

Frederick J. Hanna & Associates, P.C.
Debt Collectors
1427 Roswell Rd.
Marietta, GA  30062

Account number(s):  (See Enclosed)

RE:  Request for Validation of Debt, 15 U.S.C. 1692g

Dear Sir or Madam:

This is my formal notice that I am disputing this debt, and requesting immediate validation under Section 809 of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, 15 U.S.C. 1692g, of the debt from your office.  I am requesting that your office immediately send me a copy of the following documents: (a) the name, address, and phone number of an employee of the original creditor that can validate the debt, (b) proof of who is the current legal owner of the debt, and that you represent the original creditor or debt buyer, and (c) the original signed note, contract, credit agreement, or instrument creating the debt.

I am disputing this debt for the following reasons:  this debt has not been validated.  I do not know whether your debt collection company is the legal owner of this debt or not, or if the amounts charged are valid.

This is also my formal notice under 15 U.S.C. 1692c, to you to cease all further communications with me, my family members, and my associates and all third parties, unless I give you express permission to do so.  You have my express permission to mail me the requested validation documents to the address listed below, but I do not give you permission to contact me over the phone, or in any other way except as specifically addressed in this letter.

This letter is not meant in any way to be an acknowledgment that I owe this money.

Sincerely,

John Doe
P.O. Box 0000
Marietta, GA  30062

top of the morning stacy

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

been gone for a while, welcome back NOT

Info for you

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

go to www.budhibbs.com and learn about these scumbags - what is the reason for this garnishment and how did they get your bank information?