Complaint Review: Frederick J Hanna

• Submitted: Thu, January 15, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 25, 2011

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Frederick J Hanna
1427 Roswell Road Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

Frederick J Hanna OMG! HANNA HAS BLACK TOXIC - MOLD PEOPLE ARE SICK - DO NOT OPEN HANNA MAIL! Marietta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: More Info. vs. Hanna

*Consumer Comment: Info. vs. Hanna

*Consumer Comment: How about you help us .....

*Consumer Comment: Not for nothing

We are being forced to work in here while exposed to BLACK TOXIC MOLD which is making everyone sick. The fat tub of lard 450 lb WILLIAM BILL LAU won't do anything about it. He gets his paycheck and does not care about us. Hanna sucks! Fred and his wife Lynn live in a 3 million dollar home on Lower Roswell Rd Marietta GA while we work in this toxic work place. Lynn has had so many face lifts and botox injections she looks like Joan Rivers, we will look the same soon, only we will be glowing while she is still spending. b***h! NOw Lau and Hanna want to collect for Chase Bank. We had to take drug tests for them but Lau made us all get cleaned up first what a d**k! No one should send these a*holes money they don't deserve it Hanna is a wuss who pays off everybody. HELP US FROM DYING IN HERE THE BLACK MOLD IS KILLING US!

Roberta
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2009 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frederick-J-Hanna/Marietta-Georgia-30062/Frederick-J-Hanna-OMG-HANNA-HAS-BLACK-TOXIC-MOLD-PEOPLE-ARE-SICK-DO-NOT-OPEN-HANNA-MA-412576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frederick J Hanna

More Info. vs. Hanna

AUTHOR: HannaH8R - (USA)

It looks like Rip Off Report redacted my links on how to fight debt collector lawsuits for Hanna and Zwicker, and for help blogs.  For help with the lawsuits you can do a Google search for a book and website by Allen Harkleroad titled Stick it to sue happy debt collectors.  The help blog I linked is Next Level Unlimited Credit.  I do not have any stake in any of these sites, I am just posting to try to help other consumers.  I do understand why Rip Off Report redacts links however.

Info. vs. Hanna

AUTHOR: HannaH8R - (USA)

The Georgia Supreme Court says Hanna is a "law firm," so you have to submit a bar complaint vs. them (and not a consumer complaint with the state OCA or federal FCC -- but fine if you do that too anyway).  You may submit a bar complaint vs. Fred Hanna (the owner of the "firm") and any atty. that may have contacted you that also violated bar rules for atty.s:

(Call and ask for a bar complaint, and if they have them online):

State Bar of Georgia
www.gabar.org
104 Marietta St. NW, Suite 100
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
(404) 527-8700
(800) 334-6865
FAX: (404) 527-8717

***

See below for info. on where to look for sample do-not-call letters vs. Hanna, and how to fight Hanna lawsuits and WIN (feel free to post on here too for more info.):

Info. for fighting Hanna lawsuits:

(((Redacted)))

Hanna consumer complaints and blogs:

Submit a Georgia bar complaint vs. Fred Hanna and other Hanna attorneys:

***

Sample do-not-call/ validation letter vs. Hanna:

Date:  January 30, 2011

Frederick J. Hanna & Associates, P.C.
1427 Roswell Rd.
Marietta, GA  30062

Account number(s):  (See Enclosed)

RE:  Request for Validation of Debt, 15 U.S.C. § 1692g

Dear Sir or Madam:

This is my formal notice that I am disputing this debt, and requesting immediate validation under Section 809 of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, 15 U.S.C. § 1692g, of the debt from your office.  I am requesting that your office immediately send me a copy of the following documents: (a) the name, address, and phone number of an employee of the original creditor that can validate the debt, (b) proof of who is the current legal owner of the debt, and that you represent the original creditor or debt buyer, and (c) the original signed note, contract, credit agreement, or instrument creating the debt.

I am disputing this debt for the following reasons:  this debt has not been validated.  I do not know whether your debt collection company is the legal owner of this debt or not, or if the amounts charged are valid.

This is also my formal notice under 15 U.S.C. § 1692c, to you to cease all further communications with me, my family members, and my associates and all third parties, unless I give you express permission to do so.  You have my express permission to mail me the requested validation documents to the address listed below, but I do not give you permission to contact me over the phone, or in any other way except as specifically addressed in this letter.

This letter is not meant in any way to be an acknowledgment that I owe this money.

Sincerely,

John Doe
P.O. Box 0000
Atlanta, GA  30300

How about you help us .....

AUTHOR: Sickofit - (U.S.A.)

NOt sure how we are suppose to help with the environment your working in. Perhaps a report to the local health inspector will help.

But I for one am sick of this Hanna company demanding money from me on an account that I know nothing about. They won't send me proof of the account or charges that are incurred and have now reported me to the NAF (who I also hear is a ripoff). How do I fight a bill that I know nothing about? Tell us how to fight these scumsuckers and maybe you'll get more suggestions on how to change your surroundings at work.

Not for nothing

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

but no one is 'making' you work there or do anything for that matter. You could just as easily go get a new job.