Complaint Review: Frederick J Hannah & Associates

• Submitted: Mon, June 08, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 08, 2009

• Reported By:tucsON Arizona
Frederick J Hannah & Associates
1427 Roswell Road Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

Frederick J Hannah & Associates very rude and unruly representative Marietta Georgia

I contacted this company and was connected to a representative named Mike Orlando, I told him I am calling in reference to the letter that I received from the company and then I also told him that the letter have an outrageous amount and also told that I have contacted a third party company that will consolidate all my debts and make settlement for me since I cannot afford to make any payment on my accounts because of outrageous charges and I am currently not working and this man's response is absolutely rude nd never listen to me and he keep saying that why I did not think any of this before I took their money (he is referring to the cc company) and to me that is unhumane since he has no business questioning how did I use my cc and besides he has no business with that and also he keeps saying that the cc company is not settling the account with the third party company in he threatens me that if this third party company will represent me in the court which to me is very upsetting. He also said that to go FCC website to check out scams with consolidating company and that these companies are just gonna get my money and will not help me. He told me to contact immediate family to help loan me some money to settle my account or sell whatever I bought using the cc which now I could not pay and pay my account. And that to me is not right.

Maria
tucsON, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2009 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frederick-J-Hannah-Associates/Marietta-Georgia-30062/Frederick-J-Hannah-Associates-very-rude-and-unruly-representative-Marietta-Georgia-459830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frederick J Hannah & Associates