• Report: #991973

• Updated: Sat, January 05, 2013

• Reported By: Hurt By a Scam — Virginia United States of America
Fredericksburg Scam Artist
1013 Princess Anne St Fredericksburg, Virginia United States of America

Fredericksburg Scam Artist Scam Artist Living at Micah Ecumenical Ministries 1013 Princess Anne St. Fredericcksburg. Va 22401 Report Hot Lines, Attempt accident on Home Owners Property, Attempt of collecting Unemployment with fraudulant claims Fredericksburg, Virginia

Concerning CommonWealth of Virginia and the Scam artist gang which hides in the walls of Micah Ecumenical Ministries

A scam artist misrepresented her Virginia Employment Commissions claim. She collected data from phones along with loitering time, not related to being employed.

This homeless person came upon my property with the man who mows my lawn, her arrival was unannounced.

She came on my property with intent to scam me with a concealed digital recording device which I found and reported. She intentionally planned to place a scam collection attempt upon my property which was recorded on the device in planning with two other individuals. This device I found activated by her, hidden in her cigarette box.  In anger, I threw this device and it was lost. When found by my husband, we know now, this gang was heavily into illegal activities and had planned an attempt to cause an accident on my property in order to collect home owner insurance. This lady placed my  fourteen year old daughter's name and photo in harm's way with her illegal underground activities as record on this device.   She told a man about my daughter's bedroom.

This man stated he was planning to leave the Virginia area. This homeless person administered a drug needle in turn with conversation of a "daughter loan" with a man who administered the drug dose to her. There is also another statement of a 10 year old getting pregnant.

This knowledge my family has come to know, places us and our daughter in immediate danger far greater than the danger we did not know. I have been receiving prank phone calls from a number which is related to a teenagers death and the man's voice is the same as on the digital device which belonged to this homeless person. I have blocked this number for my family mental health and safety. We do not want an unexpected accident to come upon us. I have spent over $3,000 in lawyer fees
to record her illegal activities and to protect my family from her ill will and fraudulent activities. I feel this is a state issue which needs to be tended to. We have been placed victims enough.

My husband and I are involved with a Methodist Church.  Our family is involved with the homeless mission efforts with this church.

Prior to allowing this person on my property, I asked her if she was clean of drug activity. She claimed she was. This is far from the truth. She remains homeless because she has targeted many others before me and does not intend to have an
address. She was arrested in 2012, in Stafford County on a night she was an active stripper. In the past she has been a user of "Crack".

This homeless person had disappeared weeks at a time and I received calls from her sister and her boyfriend wondering where she was.

Due to this homeless persons multiple unannounced visits to my property with no invitation on my part or money exchange, I provided her with a Grounds Waiver &  Liability Release  Form. This was witness by me and signed by her. Her past activities proves she has no boundaries for establishing good faith. I have never witnessed anything like this in my full life. Her digital
daily diary was frightening.

This homeless person claims she was effected by drugs since she was a toddler by her family illegal drug activity intake. She also claims at least in jail she can sleep and has no fear of our legal system.

I fear for her mental instability of which I have learned and she has bestowed vengeance of  ill will upon my family due to the
hardship she has encountered in her past.  Her daily diaries victimizes everyone, I am only one in many.

My husband and I have only one child. I found out the man who mows my lawn is listed as a sex offender with his last address at the Stafford County Jail. Now I see an update that his last known address was 1013 PRINCE ANN STREET, FREDERICKSBURG, VA 22401 (Micah Ecumenical Ministries).  This is the same address in which this homeless lady is processing her data.

In Aug this homeless person claimed she had to get away from her boyfriend who is also  homeless.  She claimed she was under threat by two men. Here on this day, she planted a hidden recording device. This device has hours and hours of underground material. It is because of this, she has threatened my family with a suit and a fraudulent attempt to collect VEC unemployment.  On this device she recorded an attempt to direct an accident on my property. How many angles does a person need to take to break the law?

I ask the Commonwealth of Virginia, to put an end to allegations given by homeless scammers which are processed through the Micah Ecumenical Ministry walls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fredericksburg-Scam-Artist/Fredericksburg-Virginia-22402/Fredericksburg-Scam-Artist-Scam-Artist-Living-at-Micah-Ecumenical-Ministries-1013-Princess-991973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fredericksburg Scam Artist