Complaint Review: Free Credit Report

• Reported By: nmark — Dallas Texas United States of America
Free Credit Report
po box 2390 allen texas 75013 Internet United States of America

Free Credit Report aka Experian is deceptive Internet

My intention was to get a one time report on my credit. Their site is confusing and they add a membership for $1 that I did not see or agree to when using their service.

I noticed debits from my account for Experian not credit report. It is credit report using a different name to withdraw charges for a service I never agreed to or wanted. When I contacted them they were hostile and defensive stating that I did not discontinue after the 7 day free trial.

There was never any understanding that I was signing up for a membership so I did not cancel. If they had withdrawn from my account as credit report I would have dealt with them directly sooner. I did not receive anything for the payments and consider this a total Ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Credit-Report/internet/Free-Credit-Report-aka-Experian-is-deceptive-Internet-985441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Credit Report