Complaint Review: Free Credit Report.Com/Exerian

• Updated: Fri, October 16, 2009

• Reported By: linda — lexington Kentucky USA
Free Credit Report.Com/Exerian
Free Credit Report.Com Internet United States of America

Free Credit Report.Com/Exerian Experian Won't Give Me My Credit Score and Free Credit Report attempted to Steal my money Internet

When the loan officer at my bank attempted to get my husbands credit scores she was told that there was a problem with Experian, the other credit agencies were alright. The loan officer gave me a phone number (888-397-3742) and told me when I get it straightend out to call her back. Well, it is impossible to talk with a live person unless you have a report number, a number that I could not obtain because, they would not give me a report because there was somthing wrong with there information that I had to correct? After listening to there telephone prompts 15 times I tryed to buy MY OWN INFORMATION at this point I got a report number but no credit score. With this number I finally spoke with a horrable woman who would give me no information other than to say it was up to me to fix the error? What error I asked? She replyed with "I can't tell you, you will have to tell me"!!! Totally frustrated I went to Free Credit Report.Com and after going through there whole sign up process they told me They could not at this time give me a credit score due to" tecnical difficulties" there for my" account would not be charged". Well guess what they did charge my account not once but 3 times and so did Experian! This whole system is one big SCAM!! But, our big problem is, if we can't get my husbands score soon we are very likly to lose our home! How can this happen that you can't get your own information? Who oversees these people? How can we sue them? Can anyone help? I am in diar straights! I thought Big Brother was suppose to be the Gov. It's realy big corporations we need to be afraid of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2009 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Credit-ReportComExerian/internet/Free-Credit-ReportComExerian-Experian-Wont-Give-Me-My-Credit-Score-and-Free-Credit-Rep-510262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Credit Report.Com/Exerian