Complaint Review: Free Credit Report.com

• Updated: Thu, September 18, 2008

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Free Credit Report.com
freecreditreport.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Free Credit Report.com Scam, sold my information to other companies, forced me to cancel my credit card Nationwide

Free Credit Report.com is a major ripoff! They sell all of the information you give them to three more companies without your knowledge and these companies bill your account directly without contacting you at all. The companies are "Privacy Matters", "PM Identity.com" and "Your Savings Club". Collectively these companies stole a total of $65.00 per month from my account with info they purchased from free credit report scammers(credit card and ssn#).

My credit card fraud department told me this is an everyday occurance for many of their customers who sign up with freecreditreport.com and for other "free credit" monitoring services. They sell your information. Contacting these companies by phone is impossible. I went to the email sites and found to my surprise they had an account number for me and all of my information and I had never heard of them before! The fraud office told me to rest assured freecreditreport.com sold my info to them. What they do is hope you don't check your statement while the rob you blind.

I was able to contact free credit report and they denied they had sold my information but they are LIARS. It is not enough to cancel your account with them. You MUST cancel your card and start over or Free Credit will continue to sell your information and your account will continue to be hit by false charges.

DO NOT BE FOOLED. Freecreditreport.com are thieves who rob you blind and sell your info to other companies who do the same. My guess is these other companies are Freecreditreport.com with just another front name engaging in criminal actions against consumers.

Don't be fooled
Atlanta, Georgia

CLICK HERE: Lawsuit Filed Against Consumerinfo.com to get victims thier money back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2008 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Credit-Reportcom/nationwide/Free-Credit-Reportcom-Scam-sold-my-information-to-other-companies-forced-me-to-cancel-m-374108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Credit Report.com