Complaint Review: Free Energy Switch

• Reported By: Screwed Customer — Ocala Florida
Free Energy Switch
1208 Crabtree Rd. Crossville, Tennessee USA

Free Energy Switch Kevin Lockhart Liar,Thief, Crook, Fraud Crossville Tennessee

This man named Kevin Lockhart who claims to own a company called Free Energy Switch in Crossville, TN took almost  $20,000 of our hard earned money as a deposi for a solar systemt. We did up an estimate sheet with all  equipment but no breakdown on prices.

We were under the gun for time and he was made well aware that we had only so many weeks to get this done and he accepted the job under those conditions. Within a few weeks he notified me that he could not do what we had agreed upon.

He said he could not get the inverters and so he would have to change it  all. I did some research myself and found that the two inverters that he told us were $8,500.00 each were actually under $2,000 each so he lied to us. I said I want to know where the extra money is as the new one that he was replacing the two for would have saved about 8-10K by his estimates and he told me he would NOT give me a explanation and he would NOT give me an itemized bill that we requested, further he said he  had never done that and he would not and if I did not like it tough
s**t.

My wife took exception to that and refused to sign a new order that he was pushing on us.

After two months he still was giving us all kinds of excuses as to why we did not have our solar system and said it was still one month out. After talking it over we decided to cancel. He gave us no references and he
keep trying to convince us he was a preacher but after we cancelled he threatened my life, a senior citizen.

He sent really nasty emails/texts and said he would not return our money. We investigated and found out he is selling his building, he is a  snake oil salesman (owns an internet co selling unproven products he calls vitamins to do all kinds of things unproven) and he is moving into a flooring store on HWY 127 in  Crossville. Further we found out he sold half his solar business to several used car salesman. We think all this speaks for itself !

He said if we told our story publicly he would sue us so here it is, have at it Mr. Lockhart sue to your hearts content, as the truth is not slander and there is still freedom of speech. He also said I had a bad reputation to try and deflect the truth about him and his games. Do not fall for this crooks games.

If you run into this fraud do not fall for his phoney preacher/christian act. Do not give him a dime of your money as he will keep it and not do any work for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2014 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Energy-Switch/Crossville-Tennessee-38571/Free-Energy-Switch-Kevin-Lockhart-LiarThief-Crook-Fraud-Crossville-Tennessee-1170190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Energy Switch