Complaint Review: Free Essay 123

• Updated: Tue, March 04, 2008

• Reported By:Wichita Kansas
Free Essay 123
www.freeessay123.com Internet U.S.A.

freeessay123.com Free Essay 123 Company was to write and review report in 5 days, never received report, took payment Internet

I was needing to write an essay for a class. I have been out of school for 40 years and wasn't in the practice of writing a paper let alone an
"essay". The word alone scared me. I got on the internet and started researching my possisbilities in getting some assistance.

I found this web site "free essay 123" and checked it out. While I was on I had someone IM me stating they saw I was on and wondered if I needed assistance. We talked a while. I ordered my paper, paid for a 5 day turn around with their company "CCBill Consumer Services". Later that same day I received a confirmation email including a transaction ID number. I have emailed this person back asking for my report. I have yet recieved anything from them. I've even tried to get help from CCBill Consumer Services.

Again... I have not heard back from either party. I feel like I need to file this report to warn others...... Do not use either of these companies. They are not there for the customer.

Sharon
Wichita, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2008 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Essay-123/internet/freeessay123com-Free-Essay-123-Company-was-to-write-and-review-report-in-5-days-never-re-314641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Essay 123