Complaint Review: Free Logo Services.com

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By:Flowery Branch Georgia United States of America
Free Logo Services.com

Free Logo Services.com Went to this website, designed and purchased a logo. Website indicated you could pay extra and edit your logos, what they don't tell you is THEY have to edit, not you. After 5 emails, they still can Internet

*Consumer Comment: Quality of Service

I went to this website to create a logo for my startup business.  I designed the logo, paid for it and also paid extra to be able to edit my logo.  The website leads you to believe you have the right to edit on your own, but this company has to do all the editing.

After sending explicit instruction on what I needed (which was very simple), I still do not have my logo after 5 revisions that a child could do.

This company has a phone number, but you can only leave a message.  They will not return my messages since I am on a deadline to get cards, etc. created.

Please do not use this company, very misleading..money down the drain.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Logo-Servicescom/internet/Free-Logo-Servicescom-Went-to-this-website-designed-and-purchased-a-logo-Website-indi-968782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Logo Services.com

Quality of Service

AUTHOR: Brian S - ()

I used this company for a logo early in the year. Creating the logo was clean and simple. I even noticed a typo after it was submitted and "can't be altered" and staff was quick to cancel the order and work with me to make the changes needed to my logo. I received the business cards in a timely manner and everything looked great.

Four months later, I returned to the website to reorder more business cards, while back on their site I downloaded a PDF and Images needed to take to a local printer to have mousepads created. I found this company pleasant to work with and helpful.