Complaint Review: Free Lotto - Kevin J. Aronin

• Submitted: Sat, August 18, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, August 18, 2007

• Reported By:London Other
Free Lotto - Kevin J. Aronin
PlasmaNet Inc. PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163. New York, New York U.S.A.

Free Lotto - Kevin J. Aronin - PlasmaNet PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163. This website came up when trying to purchase a Birthday card on the internet being bombarded now New York

Whilst trying to purchase a birthday card on the internet from one of the websites given, I called up the details to pay for the card and had completed and entered my credit card details that was supposed to be on a secure site and was reliable location as I was advised or so I thought.

The transaction seemed to be taking a very long time and everytime I tried to close the screen it told me to wait while the details were being processed.

I suddenly got a note accross the screen telling me that I was the 999.999 person to visit the site and therefore was entitled to a free gift. I could not get rid of it until I responded and was still at this time trying to buy the card. I had a look at this but realized that something was wrong and before going further I deleted all the details from the entry referring to my credit card and closed the site down in the normal manner.

However I was stuck with the free lotto advice confriming that I was a winner and telling me to complete the confirmation form. I did this giving bogus details to see what happened and it turned out to be a subscription for me to enter a free weekly/ monthly lotto that I could enter for the princely sum of 14.99 US$.

Naturally I closed the site down and wrote to My sister who lives in the United States regarding this matter. She responded and gave me your details and am now reporting the incidents to you. I am not sure what details they have obtained referring to my credit card as I believe it is all a scam to get my details.

The sad part was it all started while trying to buy a greetings card for my daughters birthday which never happened as I got bombarded when ever I opened the website no matter which one telling me I was the 999,999 visitor to the site and was a winner; same process all over again.

I am still being bombarded daily and if you want I can send you some of the emails received. My main concern is to get these guys shut down and to stop corresponding t me as this is now considered as an invasion of my privacy.

I will check with me credit card on Monday opening to make sure that nothing has been taken out. I have controls on the card as I am an englishman who is currently living and working in China and as such, te card transactions are constantly being watched for any unusual requests for money and the Banks securty watchmen usually advise me of this if it occurrs. HSBC UK ( My Bank).

I thank you in advance and hope that you can do something about this and put a stop to the bombardment from them.

Trevor ot
London
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2007 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Lotto-Kevin-J-Aronin/New-York-New-York-NY10163/Free-Lotto-Kevin-J-Aronin-PlasmaNet-PO-Box-4562-Grand-Central-Station-New-York-NY-268555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Lotto - Kevin J. Aronin